View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 04:44 PM   #101 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Hey now! I owned a 2013 Civic Si! I nicknamed it the bathtub!!!

It handled like a tub, was white like a tub, was slow like a tub, and running water from a tub sounded better than the noises it made.

Oh, and I could shift the stupid thing without touching the clutch. Everyone complains about 1-2 shifting in the Z, but the Civic's clutch was so light I could hulk smash my foot through the floor and not feel a single thing. Oh, and for 24k, it didn't even come with satellite radio.

That car single handily made me decide to NEVER own another Honda ever again.

Oh, and the Z had a higher rpm range than that POS Si did as well. V-TEC my arse.