Thread: Z1 Motorsport
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 08:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I'll chime in. I ordered their front upper and rear lower race version arms on June 28th. I ordered them while the front upper's were out of stock and I was fine with waiting.

Their policies state that I would've been contacted within 48 hrs with a ball park eta and I could ship parts separately (costs more) or ship everything when the out of stock part arrived. None of this was done.

I did not receive an email about the eta so called a few days after my order to see if they had any idea, I was told a few weeks which was fine by me.

9 business days after my order I get a shipping notification. Sweet. Since I am overseas it was sent to my freight forwarder. Finally last week (shipping time to me has nothing to do with Z1) I get the box and it's small. They shipped the rear arms only without contacting me. Strike 2.

So I call to find out about the front uppers (at which time they have updated the part to being back in stock on their website), I was told they shipped on the same tracking number as the rear arms I received. After explaining they sent the rears only they confirmed and then let me know they only have the street version and the race version I ordered isn't in stock. I reluctantly opted for the street arms since their eta for the race version was "a long time".

I send an email stating my disappointment in the process to which all I got was "our website doesn't show live inventory, do you want the street arms?". A simple "yeah we dropped the ball on this one" somewhere in their reply would've made a difference.

In the end I got the street arms shipped out but I can't say I'll be a patron of theirs again.