View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan can take you to small claims court for destruction of private property, along with this it can go are your insurance record as such. I would personally speak to an attorney before proceeding or at the very least speak to a good claims representative with your insurer.

Not reporting damage claim and selling your car can be trialed as fraud in some cases and states. The transaction has been documented and witnessed by multiple people when you came in to do the trade and the date of transaction.

I personally wouldn't avoid it. But if you are, be sure you know* the law. So contact some form of advisers rather than listening to your family and forum members.

I can tell you 100%, if you're in California or New York, you'd 100% lose this battle.

Last edited by MaysEffect; 08-16-2017 at 11:18 PM.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote