View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvega View Post
damn that ***** sick...come help me do my car haha
haha if lived on guam id gladly help you out man.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeyaBud86 View Post
Roof looks good
thanks.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Looks great! Will rep you tomorrow!
haha thanks for the rep in advance... ill rep u back

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewCarSmell View Post
can you provide a link to the type of vinyl you used, thanks in advance
i dont have a link becuase i bought it locally..... i know its made by 3m and its exterior grade.... and they call it premium grade i believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micas View Post
That looks like a pro-install. Very nice.
thank u sir.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by g96818 View Post
was it pro or self? link to purchase
it was self.... most of the shops out here dont even wanna deal with wrapping cars.... idk why though... i was willing to pay my vinyl guy up to 150 for installing it.... but he didnt want... so i just did it myself... and it was free....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 355890 View Post
Why ?
why wat? why wrap my roof? because i like the look... and im not ready to spend 800 dollars on the sunline roof cap which serves no function but just looks nice....

thanks everyone for your compliments!!!

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote