View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maduro
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 2013 370z
Maduro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Array View Post
Lot of info has already been covered on Auto Trans power intake the FI section of forum is overloading with it

Seems to be 500WHP before things go south even thats really pushing it, I see you can keep Stillens Supercharger kit at a low output increasing reliability. Over 500HP is a time bomb with an AT, There is the option to have the AT rebuilt by a company called "Level 10" I think its close to 7k a rebuild but gives u an incredibly handle on output

Only hard mod difference in sport/non sport is the wheels/diff, I advise a 2012+ comes with the "Oil Cooler" and by then most issues have been sorted out, I believe the 2015+ no longer come with Paddle shifters so be wary of that

Going FI will change a lot about the car and will require more mods, IF you decide to get a Sport you will most likely be swapping those already upgraded parts thus nullifying the point in buying that model in the first place
Was just at Real Auto Dynamics asking the same question "How much WHP can I add to my Z with a Level 10 valve body upgrade and 500 seems to be the limit with a Stillen SC

If your going turbo then doing a complete trans upgrade is suggested.
Maduro is offline   Reply With Quote