View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 12:36 PM   #302 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Non-update Update:
I am not sure what's going on with JTRAN... the last correspondence I had with him was a couple of weeks ago with an email saying he would send me an updated map that evening with the plan that I would flash and log the next morning... then radio silence. I've sent a few emails and a text since then with no response. Seems odd. Maybe he's just tired of my pestering. Anyhow.. at the moment I have what I believe to be a good tune with much improved idle and traction control... Unfortunately does not include a valet map..

I guess I will just try and ping him from time to time to see if I can get his attention.. I assume he is just busy, but it would be nice to get some kind of notice.
You can always contact Seb from specialty Z
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote