View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 01:11 PM   #57 (permalink)
Benibiker
Base Member

Drives: Red 17 370Z Touring
Benibiker will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesc View Post
The "LOOK AT ME" arms race is in full blown retard mode, and the type R is clearly in the lead.

I like the Z because there just isn't another car aside from a 911 that looks anything like it for the money. Everything here in Oregon is "Me tooooo" wrx/sti, mustang, camaro, etc vehicles.

Mustang = just too many of them/don't like the hat wearing punks that gravitate towards them / questionable quality, get the gt350 or don't bother.

Wrx/Sti = get pulled over once a month / people try to race you every day / attracts dudes, not hot blond chicks / money pit / understeer

Camaro = I actually like the camaro, but it's just too large of a vehicle and I'm not even sure it would fit in my garage, plus, too many of them on the roads

Porsche = too expensive to daily drive, but obviously it's precision german pu$$y!

Brz/Frs = unreliable if you want to go forced induction/not worth the money/too common

Miata/Fiat = sorry, still a chic car/too small/not a daily driver, but a cheap track car, but I'd feel like a wimp picking up a girl on a date in one.

VW Gti/R = Nice car, but I don't trust VW/German brands unless you plan to lease it for 24-36 months and then walk away, but an APR tune on one of these is very tempting, but still worried about reliability

Audi/BMW = too expensive/too heavy/too common/ attracts gold digger chics. I'm a fan of the updated RS3, that would be fun with an APR tune, but again, not sure on the reliability factor. Audi = under-steer. M2 seems like the only one to have, but here in Portland we have Kuni bmw and I've just heard too many horror stories about them, especially after my neighbor worked for them

Lexus = It's ironic but their styling is starting to look more reserved and age better if you want a black colored vehicle to help mask the front, which means you better have $3500 to clear bra the entire vehicle or you like spending 8 hours a week buffing/polishing/glaze/wax/going insane. If someone can make a high quality less stupid looking aftermarket from bumper for their vehicles, it would probably be my next daily (not sure on model yet).

Nissan = outside of the 370, I dislike the entire rest of the lineup, and I'd never daily a gtr or even spend that much on a car unless a pile of money drops out of the sky. The CVT's are BS... you know the rest...

Toyota = Tacoma, used is in my future!!!
Ha ha, totally agree with your Nissan comment... When I was buying my car and sitting in the showroom playing the car buying game I was looking at their entire line up of cars and was thinking the same thing. Who in their right mind would buy a Nissan?! All their cars minus the Z and the GTR are butt ugly! I'd see customers walk in and wonder what the hell is wrong with them. Lol

2017 Pure Red 6MT 370Z Touring
Benibiker is offline   Reply With Quote