View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

All last night I was fuming about this issue. I actually woke up several times during the night with it on my mind. I was running the conversation I planned to have with the General Manager over and over in my head, preparing myself for the inevitable argument that would ensue.

So today I called and left a brief message for the manager around 10am. I didn’t hear back, which was expected. I left another message at 11am. Still no response. At 3pm I managed to get through to him. I was calm and explained the entire situation to him and he responded by saying “Rob, believe it or not, your not the first person to have this issue”. He then proceeded to tell me a number of customers had the very same problem over the past few months. For unknown reasons to him, the factory seems to have problems properly installing this item. He told me he would order the part ASAP and would call me when it came in. He said when I show up they will take pics of the car without it, and then install it. They need the pics to send to the factory to prove it was never installed in the first place. He also stated it will be completely covered under my factory warranty. He then apologized several times and offered me a free oil change as well as a detail job when I bring the car in for the chin spoiler.

Needless to say, I was SHOCKED!

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote