View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default This has been stated many times, but...

it's worth stating again with a new thread. Sebastian Chacoff with Specialty Z is the man.

I had my Z tuned remotely several years ago (by another tuner), and it definitely woke things up and made my car more fun to drive. Since that time, a few more goodies have been added and I thought it was time to tune things again.

My first choice was to get a dyno tune, but there's no one in Memphis (or the immediate surrounding area) that I trust to do that. So, I contacted Seb back in December, and he thoroughly answered each and every question that I had.

Fast forward to July - I contacted Seb again and told him that I wanted to move forward. This can not be overstated - Seb's professionalism, timeliness, and patience exceeded my expectations. His communication was constant and consistent, and the entire experience was easy and completely worthwhile.

He listened to me, understood my goals and concerns, and tuned accordingly. Driving my Z is like driving a new car. I'm NA, with nothing fancy; just the normal bolt-on parts, but from idle to redline, I have a new experience. I don't just like driving my Z; I love it.

Seb + EcuTek =

Last edited by Memphis370Z; 08-11-2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Clarity
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote