View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 03:47 PM   #557 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
I have no words. Or at least very few.
I FINALLY installed the pedal assembly and I am blown away.
Kudos to you on this piece. I haven't even gotten to do any adjustment and it is hugely better than stock.

I really like dealing with people who know their stuff and find ways of making products better.

Thanks Ryan.

p.s. Took me a LITTLE longer than an hour to put in (like 6), but I'm fat and old and don't have much flexibility. Plus it must have been the day for everyone in my neighborhood to stop and talk to me when I was trying to get it installed.
Made it a little easier having the car up on my Quickjack too.
TreeSemdyZee,
You're very welcome and sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy the past week and must have missed seeing the reply notification on this thread.
I'm super happy to hear you finally got your pedal unit installed and are blown away by the difference in feel it makes Hearing customers first reactions to driving with the RJM pedal always makes my day and sorry to hear it took a little longer then average to get it installed. I find it really helps to have everything needed gathered together ahead of time so you don't need to go in/out of the car to go find tools.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Ryan@RJM

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote