View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #274 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Careful what you wish for - just because someone on a website SAID she's a supermodel, doesn't mean you REALLY want to look under that burqa!

OK, go ahead, but I warned you....

Good point! I think it is safe to assume that whatever is under the camo is a toned down, less concepty FT-1 body. But, with that being said, I love the proportions and the fact that there are no +2 seats (it reminds me of another Japanese sports car that we all love). I am not sure what to think about IF they only offer in an automatic, but as already mentioned, if it is a DCT I would be Ok with that if they offer a manual shift paddle mode.

For comparison sake, the M2 has 365HP and 343LbFt and is 3450Lbs and from what I hear is the best M car that is offered currently. If Toyota/BMW can reduce that weight to below 3000Lbs (the 86 is 2754Lbs) that would be fantastic even with "lowly" turbo 335HP.

As far as a hybrid AWD option, the Prius is 3000Lbs even with those heavy batteries. Not a true sports car, but neither is the GTR.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote