View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 08:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
AstatenateZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z
AstatenateZ is on a distinguished road

No offense, but has anyone above me here ^ actually installed them? The OP asked for people who have installed and by your posts it sounds like you have NOT installed them lol I have and the power is noticeable, obviously it's not a 10hp gain or anything like that. The thing you notice is the reaction time. It's definitely noticeable. Go play with your shifts auto or manual. Then install these pulleys. And go play around. When your foot gets off in it in a downshift it is 100% change. Your RPM's snap up / down and when you press the peddle there is absolutely no lag what so ever with these pulleys. That's what you notice and it's a big difference. And like I said I had no problems with noises from it missing the rubber dampening piece. No weird vibrations. Electric surges or problems out of accessories. Nissan techs themselves didn't even tell me "you shouldn't do this" or "we won't install these" I have a friend who installed a short time before I installed mine at 60k miles. He now has 130k 4 years later and his is still doing just fine.
AstatenateZ is offline   Reply With Quote