View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute
Default Turning off TCS fully

So went to a autocross event this last weekend and pushed my Z rather hard for having crap tires, being a base non sport, and mildly worn out suspension.

As i was pulling it out of corners i was noticing the traction light was still rearing its ugly head when i was jumping on the throttle. I turn VDC off because who in the world buys a RWD car with a decent amount of power to leave all the nannys on. I would like to know if theres a way to turn it off completely, even if it means losing some things like ABS or power steering.

The car intends to see higher speed courses such as WSIR, Buttonwillow, Sonoma, Auto club in Fontana and more.

Any info on the subject would be awsome, thanks ahead of time!
StevenSlice is offline   Reply With Quote