View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinP View Post
That is a darn good idea. I started the bleeding but saw no air so I quit it. What about the packing oil step? Any tips there?

The pinch weld blocks are just the rubber blocks? Mine came with....they compress like a mother though and almost have the car on the bare metal of the lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No. The pinch weld blocks actually have slots in them.

https://www.quickjack.com/accessorie...er-blocks.html

Like any hydraulic system, the lines do have to be bled. Trust me. The first time that I tried to raise my car, only one side came up.
I'm not about to trust someone else's "priming" of a system when there's 3,000+ pounds above me.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 08-09-2017 at 07:01 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote