View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

I love mine. It's so great to be able to maneuver my fat belly all around under the car without any issue. Think I need to buy a creeper because I'm getting tired of walking in and out with my butt!

Just got my extremely delayed pinch-weld blocks yesterday.

Make sure and read the whole manual and bleed very well before use.
In the manual, it has two different instructions for bleeding them. The first is worthless.
I stood mine on end so that the bleeder was up, opened the bleeder and hit the "up" button. Only had to do it two or three times, then it was good-as-gold.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote