View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:39 AM   #62 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
People still have the option of going with the Precision turbos from Sasha. As far as the filters in my own experience relocation would be optimal but we know that is'nt an option. So you're left with heat mitigation or fabricating a shield. I'm on my third filter now; The first was completely my own ignorance as a result of removing the turbo and reinstalling it to many times and flattening the gasket. The second filter bubbled around the snout and eventually cracked open at the base. I sent pics to Buschur Racing and they said they don't know and had never seen it happen. I've gold wrapped the base of the third filter and we'll see the results when I snatch it off.
Al?
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote