View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 09:30 AM   #277 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexican77 View Post
Okay, thanks. I'll try to search through the thread again. I just skimmed it. Otherwise i'll try to give them a call

Since you said you work weird hours you can email me also Daelen at MA-Motorsports.com

You have the "late model" springs in that head with the new shorter valves, you will need the retainers from the old style springs, and if I remember correctly the lower spring spacers to get it all into the correct installed height. Ill double check my info as its been a little bit since we did one on the new style heads.

Also keep in mind, double check the lash and if it is out of spec, you will need the new style buckets also. The older style will not work.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote