Thread: Video Games
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 05:55 AM   #37 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Yeah, it is not terrible so far. Not the best game I have ever played but it is fun. Decided to play a no kill/never spotted ghost play through. It is a pain in the rear end.
You have more patience than I... Both in the first Dishonored and the second inevitably I end up with a high chaos level and killing all sorts of people. Not to mention once the chaos level gets high it seems like there is no going back.

I bought the second on a while back while it was on sale on Steam. I played through as Emily. I want to play through as Corvo now, as it was a good game. Which is unusual for me, as typically I play through a game once and I'm done. I think they gave several play options on this one as it is a little shorter.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote