View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 09:53 PM   #40 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles899 View Post
Comp Turbo got back to me today through email. Basically they said sorry I am having an issue with a product... that is why they warranty it for 12 months and to send it back to them so they can verify it.
Can't comment on them being liable for any engine damage, but from what they've said above, they seem to not grasp the difference between a warranty and quality control. They aren't the same thing and unfortunately you've become a member of their, possibly non-existent, quality control dept. I hope it works out for you. We're all watching.

Are you going to remove the intercooler to check for metal? Maybe the oil pan as well?
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote