View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 12:04 PM   #341 (permalink)
xcomms
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport 6
xcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond reputexcomms has a reputation beyond repute
Default Agreed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Looks awesome. I recommend blacked out headlights.
Thanks Axmea?! Modeled it a bit after yours as you know...And Cooltoy photoshopped the overall roadster concept for me a few months back. I love it in the pearl. There is a guy on here who did the same in blue and it is incredible too!

Ya the headlights are definitely next. Problem is I am 100% NOT the guy to open these up after sticking them in an oven. I will end up messing them up in two seconds! I had the the paint shop install the back bumper for me but I installed the skirts and front bumper but the headlight thing freaks me out. And if I mess it up (which is very likely) it is an expensive mistake!

I really want to get it done though because man.... the headlights like yours and some of the others on here are incredible!!!