View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 10:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCiouS View Post
Heh, you cross-posted (Thinking of thinning the herd).

Either way it should come down to what you enjoy driving most. You said the BS is more of a total package while you don't really drive the two much. Keep your total package and let the Z go. If it's a weekend/fun car, why bother keeping the "more practical one"?
Not sure where he said the BS is more of a total package, but I will agree that it is a better car, as I've driven it and the latest 718 version. However he doesn't track it, just occasionally to work and weekends in San Fran. In these scenarios you really don't get to feel the difference.

I'm guessing the BS will fetch more money and the Z in the long run will cost less in maintenance. If that's a consideration, sell the Boxster. If money is not a factor in the equation for you, keep the Boxster. Either way you can't go wrong and good luck in your choice.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote