View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
Hmmm that makes me wanna check mine now ....I did noticed it howl some and heard some strange noises that I have been looking for...but most have been exhaust vibration ..haven't removed the turbo tho I have about 50 miles on it now.....just making a observation from the pics ...it kinda looks like something mine have been sucked in damaging the blade
Be careful with taking the turbo on and off. That cost me a transmission harness. I had fully torqued it several times before the finishing the install and forgot to consider I was flattening the turbo manifold gasket. Had a wicked exhaust leak that was melting everything. The gaskets are relatively cheap and now I keep a couple on hand in my tool box just in case I get curious.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote