View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:03 PM   #155 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

life is funny, I was talking to my son and his friend's 240SX had gotten stolen... He said his friend had 5 figures of mods, well that is easily done today. So I got to thinking, maybe I should talk to my insurance company, easily have about 5-8K in new parts. So i called them and they said they would check.

Well the corporate office ask is he racing???? She called back and gave me a heads up, seems like now I will have to talk to corporate... I do not call autocross racing, and I have not tracked the car, and that's not racing either...

So it will be interesting to see what happens, but they are looking at other options just in case.

No common on, been with the insurance company since I was 16, that is now 48 years... Racing, define racing....