View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 07:30 AM   #285 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
4" would be sorcery... Even 3" I think would be iffy. Might end up downsizing so much it becomes too much of a restriction... Is back into the engine compartment the only logical direction to go with the position and orientation of the turbo?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Where the filter sits now might not be sorcery but it's damned close. I'm sure Sasha considered an alternate location but the difficulty precluded making it a production option, but did'nt the V1 version of the kit run intercooler piping through the passenger side? Hell I've daydreamed about oblong tubes connected to flat filters in the wheel well and even internally reinforced silicone tubes to snake through.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote