View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 10:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

No worries, I didn't take it that way. As for the "why" I couldn't really explain as the instructions are completely in Japanese minus the pictures.

The way ARC has them supposed to be installed pretty much has you remove the outlet from the front of the crankcase that exits into the upper intake manifold and keeps the vacuum section that uses the intake itself. However, unlike the picture shown, for those of us with setups that don't have intake nipples (Admin Tuning intakes do not have this nor do most FI setups from what I've seen), the catch cans vent to the atmosphere.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote