View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 05:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

This is a 2017 370Z and I checked the fluid level and it seems to be a bit low. There is a crack in the stock Nissan radiator according to the Nissan technician. This radiator is covered under the powertrain warranty according to the service advisor at Nissan. Thanks for the advice. I will look into replacing the stock Nissan replacement radiator with a upgraded aluminum radiator if this 370Z runs any warmer than it does now. I am thankful that my 370Z did not overheat with a faulty leaking radiator in this hot and humid weather we are having.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote