View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 04:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARONHL View Post
So I know they are different cars but I hated the stock clutch pedal on my 2004 g35 so I bought the RJM pedal as soon as it came out but I am not so sure I want it for my g37

The stock g37 pedal has a very high engagement which feels weird to me (but helps when I am in traffic on my commute)...I really like how light the stock g37 pedal feels compared the the RJM pedal on my g35 with it springing back very quickly.

The stock pedal has a hard stop down and hard stop up where as the RJM pedal on my g35 was sloppy when I push it down all the way and very loose when it came back up. Yes I did adjust it the right way, def better than stock on the g35... but do you guys think the RJM pedal for the g37 would feel just as solid as the stock pedal?
The RJM petal modification is definitely worth doing if you have a six speed manual car. The clutch engagement feels smooth,crisp,and predictable and not sloppy at all like the stock petal. Also a aftermarket short throw shifter is must on these car I believe.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote