View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakuded View Post
Thanks everybody.

Update: Delivery has been delayed for several days. I'll be picking it up first-thing Saturday morning!

I'm a mod-noobie, with non-existent knowledge about quality of products and the options available for modding cars/370Z. The car is equipped with a Borla exhaust system. Any comments about this exhaust? Good, bad?

I've read a bunch of the forum posts, and I get the idea I will need to invest in a clear bra ASAP. Should I clear-bra the entire vehicle? Just the front portion? Front + sides?

This is my dream car and I intend to daily driver it year-round (this may upset some of you diehard veterans, I'm sorry!). Is it sufficient just to purchase winter tires, or is it better to invest in rims+tires for when it reaches colder than 7degree C? If the latter, what size rims+tires would you recommend?
Welcome to the 370Z forums and congratulations it is great to have you. The Borla exhaust is a very nice great quality exhaust and is worth it. To my understanding the Borla muffler is a hibred muffler. Go and search YouTube to hear some exhaust clips to find the exhaust you would like or hear other people's 370Z in person. If you are spending all that coin on a clear-bra I would just Clear-bra the front and sides. Search the wheel and tire section of the 370Z forum for some ideas on what wheels and tires you would like. I would consider 20"+ wheels that you can afford.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote