Thread: Video Games
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #35 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin2010 View Post
I did do the DLC! they were awsome. I thought it was cool how they did the fairytails in the game. I put in probably 180 hours into the game. can't wait till they finish their cyberpunk 2077 i think it's called. it's another open world but super futursitic so should be no less than perfection once again.
Ciri from Witcher 3 might make a cameo in the cyberpunk game. She has lines in W3 that say she was in a world where they wear metal in their heads, wage wars from afar using things like megascopes and no one rode horses, they each had their own flying vehicle. She wishes she could have stayed there longer.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote