View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 02:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
I'll try the ECU reset pedal trick thing when I get home and see if that fixes anything
Update for those of you in the future wondering how to fix this:

The pedal sequence thing does not clear permanent codes! It does, however, clear stored and pending codes (which means it does the same thing as clearing codes in an OBDII code reader device/app like Dash Command or Torque Pro).

The only way I can clear perma-codes are to drive under 3000-4000 rpms for maybe a day or two. I'm down to only having a code on for Bank 1 at the moment, but it'll probably all go away within the week.

Other than that, I've got nothing. Keep your cats and you won't have this problem. I can't really say anything for HFCs because I don't own any yet, but maybe I'll reply to this thread in the future so you guys can see how those turn out with codes Although, to be fair, Google may know more about this than I do.

Thanks for all the help, everyone