View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Read that article. Think the real reason is less warranty claims. Auto's soak up the sudden power inputs better because of torque management that gets programmed into the ECU. Plus cost savings of having only tranny, instead of multitude of tranny options. I look for other manufactures to do the samething. Driving a stick is becoming a lost skill. Read an article about a car hijacking. The idiot hijacker got caught because he couldn't drive a stick.
Lol. I mean some cars deserve a manual option. Especially low HP cars... What makes cars like the 86 fun is that they're manual. There's too little power in a 86 to have fun in the auto.