View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roof overlay and mirror overlays on SIMOTA1s z :D

hey everyone... so i finally decided to do the overlay.... here are some pics...

i needa clean my car.... its dirty.. lol it even rained...

the roof

my side mirrors...

overall... i spent about 25 dollars for the vinyl... i bought a 4x4 sheet from a local sticker store... i wrapped the roof and my side mirrors myself... it took a really really long time for the roof.... it took me about 4-5 hours working on it... heating and shrinking... then stretchen the vinyl to make it wrap... i also had a friend help me... it is sooo difficult to pull the vinyl and hold the heat gun while trying to squeegee out the wrinkles... the side mirrors although had major curves only took me about an hour per side.... the outcome i think is great tell me wat u guys think?

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote