View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 01:07 AM   #3658 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
That's why it shared a platform and engine with the G, to save costs. I'm hoping they will do tbe same and give us another Z with tje new tt engine since I hear it has hreat tuning potential. If they do it, it's because the Z is a Nissan brand heritage car.
That was actually my prediction about 100+ pages back and I hope they still do it. Yes I agree, a 400 hp tt Z, not too much heavier then now, with good weight distribution would be a killer! However recently checking the slow sales of Vettes, 86's & Caymans. I feel the 2 seat sports car is not the market it once was and the manufacturers know it.

Last edited by Magic Bus; 08-01-2017 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Somehow deleted my last sentence.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote