View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:30 PM   #6928 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
The Carolinas are becoming huge for a tech sector. Stay far away from NY and Cali. They're outrageous to live in and work for. Michigan isn't bad if you can handle brutal cold winters. Kansas is slowly getting better as well. Colorado is phenominal, but finding a gold job their can be very difficult.

I am looking all around the states now for a new palce. I cant handle the stupidly cold winters here, blazing hot summers, it being dark by 4:30 in the afternoon, the horrible taxes from the state, the retardedly high prices for a 1 story house, the lack of any decent car meets that aren't riced out civics, and the miserable people who grew up here realizing they should have left 80 years ago for some place less shitty.
I wasn't intending on NYCali; they're far too large for me. I'd never get noticed. I considered working overseas in Japan, though. That'd be pretty neat! The climate there is similar to the climate here, too, which is nice. I have a lot of thinking to do before I make any decisions like that, though