View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 04:30 AM   #69 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

Geez ....

It has been over 12 months since the last post I made.

Have added some photo's of the short engine assembly at the top of the thread, the Motec M150 has arrived plus the firmware to go with it from VitTuned, the wiring guy is doing the M150 harness.

Simlply unplug the Nissan ECU and plug in the M150 using the harness we are making. There are 12 wires to go thru the firewall which plug into the harness into the VVEL controller so the Motec takes complete control of the VVEL as well.

I have Jenvey DBW controllers (one for each bank) for the ITB set up, and the flat-shift gear lever (it has a load-cell so the ECU "knows" when I am pulling up a gear or pushing down a gear and can rev-match and auto-blip respectively).

Vit @ VitTuned is looking into dial-able TC so we can tune the TC for full wet track thru to full dry track

The heads are all built but we won;t install the cams until the engine is ready to go.

First step is to get the Motec running the OEM engine (there are a couple of Production Car runners here who must run basically stock who are awaiting my research) and then we put the ITB kit on the stock engine with the QBE69G sequential and get all that running and then we put the full-fat engine together and put it in the car.

The schedule for this project has blown out because I have been working at the other end of the country since Oct last year and it has left me with zero free time. Just starting to get that project into shape where it is delivery to schedule so I can now afford to shift focus onto personal projects like this.

I hope to hape the Motec running the OEM engine in a couple of weeks and progress to it running the ITB kit and 69G behind the OEM engine before Xmas and the full-fat stroker will go in early in Autumn next year (March/April)
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote