View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 11:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's the thing that makes it tempting. Assuming I can get the deal I'm thinking, a 5 year loan will only be $25/month more.

That said, insurance will be $25/mo more and average mpg will go from ~26 to ~19 which will mean 9ish more gallons per month making it another $25/mo for a total increase of about $75/month. If the cost of gas goes up it could take it to $100+/month though and then there's having to do summer and winter tires with bigger and wider wheels. After all this calculation, I think I have talked myself into waiting another year, or two, or three. Then, I'll be able to consider a '15+ Nismo, as I love the body kit, or a Z35 if it becomes a thing.

I still want to test drive a 7AT though.