View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 09:54 PM   #253 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
I haven't but a quick to do is...

After covers and strut brace etc, remove the intakes or the one section attaching to the TB's or just bend them out of the way. Plenty of room.

Unbolt the TB's and you can leave them attached to the coolant lines if you haven't deleted them already.

Unplug the MAP sensor, pull the vacuum lines off and the brackets holding the coolant lines and evap lines on the back of the upper. Should be 5 vacs total.

Unbolt the upper and pull off.

For the lower remove a 10mm holding a bracket down on the left side so you can get to a 12mm holding another bracket down below it. With these loose the fuel rails will have enough wiggle room.

Remove the 2 10mm bolts holding the fuel rails to the line from the tank. There's a rubber washer in there so be careful.

Unbolt the 4 12mm bolts holding the rails to the lower. Pull up on the rails so the injectors come out of the lower. Pull hard they stick.

Once the rails are free, pull up and out so you can get to the harness clip. Don't try and unclip it with the rail still bolted down and don't forget to plug it back in before you bolt the rail back down.

Unbolt the lower, done.
Thanks for the directions! I appreciate it. I'm looking to purchase the throttle bodies for right now. How do I send payment?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...