View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by btfrost20 View Post
Took it to a nearby exhaust shop and they told me there aren't any catalytic converters. The Nissan dealership did tests before selling the car to us(certified pre-owned) and everything came back good in terms of their emissions testing. Not sure what to do now, since it will likely not pass an annual emissions test in my county. Going to have to call up the dealership and see if they can fix things based on the warranties it came with.
Now is your chance to get test pipes with high flow catalytic converters. Aftermarket catalytic converters flow a lot better and your 370Z will make more power running high flow aftermarket catalytic converters vs. the stock Nissan catalytic converters. The stock Nissan catalytic converters are a restriction in exhaust flow on the 370Z. This code P0340 you got on your 370Z does differ from the code P0340 I got on my 350Z. Most of the time you will get the P0340 code on your 370Z if you either don't have catalytic converters or your catalytic converters failed and need to be replaced.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote