View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 08:35 AM   #24 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Also, choose "Go Advanced" on the reply area, choose "Manage Attachements," and you can upload photos. I believe that 2MB is the max for each. I would love to see yours! I going to Lowes today for some other things and I'm going to pick up the precision attachment for the Dremmel to make sure I don't mess anything up! I do want to cut the middle portion of the upper trim where it covers the IC and leave the rest. Now that I'm in SC, the front plate is not required

I'm also attaching a tygon hose to my BOV outlet to route the air away from the inside of my bumper/inner wheel well. It blows them apart when it relieves and the lining is beginning to rub on the tire :/

I'll post some pictures probably tomorrow of where I'm at with it. Did you do anything about repainting the cuts or anything like that?

I've still got the stock, riveted-in deflector on the front which I think will also provide some support/rigidity.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote