View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 10:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Great review and it I am amazed that the car understeered with higher spring rate at back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The helper springs help with the harshness. Guess that is why they can get away with the high spring rates on the rear. Normal thinking with what track guys have used says your car should over steer pretty bad. They are doing some trickery with the helper springs. I need to up my springs rates on my Aragosta coilover myself to 13k front and 11k rear.

I agree that rear stiff spring make the car oversteers, maybe the tires make the difference, as I have 12k front and rear OEM style, whiteline swaybars, with PSS the car oversteered in mid turns. Removed the rear swaybar and changed them to Re71r and it made a big difference.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote