Thread: Dash cam?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 05:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
fantaZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 370z nismo
fantaZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
fantaZ, Forgive me but what you're saying is so contradictory. In the first post, you "talked to a lot of cop friends". In your 2nd post "You must trust cops i do not."

If you don't trust cops. Why do you have a lot of cop friends and why do you believe what they say? It really does not lend credibility to your initial statement.

Personally, I always listen to and obey the cops. Does that mean I trust or like every single one of them? Of course not as it's just like any other skilled work force. Majority of them will be good employees and a few not so good, but in crisis situation, I sure do want them around!
I Train with hollywood police swat team. Shooting drills ar15, shotgun, and pistol. They are my shooting buddies that is it i don't hang out with them outside of shooting twice a month. So yea i trust them to shoot with but not out in society. Cops will and do use anything to bust you. they are here to protect and serve. Not be your friend at a car accident or while giving you a citation. And they will use your dash cam against you if they have to. And the guys i shoot with stated that.

Last edited by fantaZ; 07-28-2017 at 06:06 PM.
fantaZ is offline   Reply With Quote