Thread: Dash cam?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 03:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaZ View Post
don't use a dash cam. talked to a lot of cop friends about them they said they use it against the owner way more then it helps the owner. they said most of the times if they see it they confiscated in a traffic violation and view it to bust you. and they view it in any kind of fender bender. and if he thinks he can't figure out who's at fault it could lead to you being the one charged with the accident.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantaZ View Post
ok sounds good. You must trust cops i do not.
fantaZ, Forgive me but what you're saying is so contradictory. In the first post, you "talked to a lot of cop friends". In your 2nd post "You must trust cops i do not."

If you don't trust cops. Why do you have a lot of cop friends and why do you believe what they say? It really does not lend credibility to your initial statement.

Personally, I always listen to and obey the cops. Does that mean I trust or like every single one of them? Of course not as it's just like any other skilled work force. Majority of them will be good employees and a few not so good, but in crisis situation, I sure do want them around!
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote