View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 01:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejuanito View Post
Jhill, you should run a softer front and a stiffer rear rebound on the Powertrix so you can dial in that understeer. (Are you still going airborne? lol)That's what I did cause I ended up running a 40mm stagger difference 255/295 and the understeer was huge. I'm switching to a 285/295 tire combo.

As far as the springs go, the swifts on these Powertrix are actually soft and I do wish the spring rates were higher but the coilovers do ride really well tho.
Lol only on one hump on 101 to 85 merger but there is even a warning sign now so I guess I wasn't the only one. Yea I can try tweaking the damping too but that's more a fine adjustment and I think I'm going to want a bit more but we will see. The rates for me are perfect, firm enough to track with street tires (I stuck with oem size as well) yet smooth enough that passengers still fall asleep and myself almost once (that's not good) so even though they are firm they are still a smooth ride.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote