View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 06:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

I pulled the 600hp figure out of average power figures based on GT race cars. I never said anyone said that. I made the figure to further the discussion on what is a definitive average amount of power of today. I don't know how i'm twisting your words when i'm clearly asking for clarification on what you want. So far what you are saying is that you already have it but want more. If thats the case start modifying it.

I agree the the Z is a perfectly balanced car. And even though the pricing is increasing for unknown reasons, the platform is a great one with very few faults.

You didn't post anything.....

And again you haven't stated anything about what exactly is worth the extra amount of money.
You dont want power, you dont want slow and light...you don't want fast and heavy? What is One step better? There are plenty of cars one step better under 100k...under 65k...probably used under 50k.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote