View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Have no idea how it sounds, as I never installed that sub =) I bought both when I had my 2011 and only had the amp installed powering the front speakers with plans to build a box for the sub... but then I totaled the car 2 hours into my 1000 mile journey to Houston where I was going to install my TT kit on it. The amp worked well though, and I was able to fit it under the foam in the dead space in front of the spare tire. =)

That being said, RE subs have a great rep and, personally, I selected this one because it looks simple and clean and would blend well into the clean black interior of the Z. These parts + a zenclosure and you're pretty much ready to go. I'd still be planning to install them but I've decided to downsize my audio goals.

Just my
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.