Thread: P2a00 cel
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 07:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
elhombre
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z
elhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond repute
Question P2a00 cel

So I got this code pretty much out of nowhere. I checked the freeze frame data and all that I could see that was a little weird was the bank 1 sensor 2 voltage reading. It was at .070 volts, however wideband looked good. Lambda was at 1.012 for sensor 1 and 2. I then drove the car around and monitored the afr and everything looked ok. The car ran completely fine, so I cleared the code. Flashforward about a month and 1130 miles (or 33 hours of run time) and the code came back. Same thing, all the systems looked ok, same bank 1 sensor 1 and 2 readings.

I put intakes on the car, they aren't leaking. The exhaust has new gaskets on it and isn't leaking to the best of my knowledge.

I'm wondering if I will just need a tune.
elhombre is offline   Reply With Quote