View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitser73 View Post
So I've been a lurker on these forums for a while, but I'm finally diving in with a tune yesterday. Went to my local Master installer of ECUtek and was pleased to see the current results. But there were a few issues on the dyno.

1.) They were saying my left and right bank were not even...should I be worried? They say they got it evened out, but how is a mystery to me - any explanation as to how to even them out.
2.) On my first run, I had a dip right at 5k....whats going on there?
3.) Lastly, the top end of my rpms 6500-7500 there was an issue where the engine was leaning out to a dangerous point (this can be seen in the dyno graph attached). Looking at the duty cycle of the injectors, they were only at 89%. We didn't have time to try to pull a fuel pump or check individual injectors so we just capped my rev limiter to 6500. You guys see/know any issues around this point in the rpm band? I thought our pump and injectors were good well past my current point of tuning. Any thoughts?

What I have: 2014 Nismo w/17k miles
Current Power Mods: K&N Panel Filters, Z1 Post MAF Tubes, Fast Intentions Test Pipe/TDX
Current Install Plan: CJM Return Fuel System / Flex Fuel (S1.SE), Walbro 450, ID 1050x Injectors
Final Goals: BP Twin Scroll on E85 (500-600whp)
I have a brand new set of 1050x for sale if you're interested. You could always try another tuner, they are doing something wrong. Seb does remote tunes.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote