View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:07 AM   #177 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KE_1508 View Post
Thanks Carlitos, glad you enjoyed it! It's not really an even comparison since all I had was "mild" bolt ons (motordyne XYZ w/res paired with a Tomei for the rear section, SB Stage 2 w/a steel flywheel for heat, and a tune). I feel it showed that an NA car can keep up in the corners, while the FI car can go on the straights. Either way, it was great fun and I'm pretty happy that my own car did what it did. I'm actually going to try and sync my video with Hotrodz. It was disappointing that Bob was ahead on the straights by 4-5 car lengths. lol I hate you Hotrodz.

@DJTodd, didn't mean to sidetrack your thread!
Awesome bro! I was thinking on change my Invidia CBE with the Tomei I can't wait to track my Z again
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote