Thread: VIR Aug 25-27
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 09:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
RN SHARK
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z, 14 SRT GC
RN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I was thinking about buying tickets for a different corral with nicer amenities. I'm not too concerned about parking my Nissan, as my toddler, wife, and I can't fit in the Z anyway. The corral is all about the food and drinks provided and Nissan's was pretty weak last year. I went with SRT a few years ago and that was fantastic! Lots of food, free beer, driver meet and greets, hot laps in a Viper T/A, air conditioned trailer with multiple TVs. Yeah, but that went away the next year when they dropped out of the series. So I was thinking Corvette, Porsche, or the Foreign Cars Italia corrals. The car you drive is inconsequential. Either way, I'll still be there cheering on the Altima (last year was pink and a DNF) and the two GTRs (typically running in the back).
RN SHARK is offline   Reply With Quote