View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 07:16 AM   #6438 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It wasn't on the road until a truck pulled out from a construction site and sent it flying across the lanes (not sure whether it flew out of the tailgate or fell out from under the truck). It nailed the Honda Civic in front of me so bad that I felt like I dodged a bullet even with all the damage. It bounced up the Honda, denting the hood pretty good in several places and then smashed the hell out of the windshield before rolling over the car. I was slowing down by that point, but I had no where to maneuver due to traffic and just had to eat it.
You ate it well. Battle scars aren't a bad thing.